Scorpius versus Saggitarius

Scorpius versus Saggitarius
Scorpius versus Saggitarius

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Moon Zoo

I am designating abnormalities and craters on the surface of the moon.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Moon Zoo is becoming easier with practice, dark holed and "flesh-white" craters are easier to spot.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I checked my progress on how much of the surface I've covered, I feel as though I've barely scatched the surface, literally!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note to self: "Gruntwork" is the foundation for insanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment