Scorpius versus Saggitarius

Scorpius versus Saggitarius
Scorpius versus Saggitarius

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Observations #3/ Quarter 4

Observations #3/ Quarter 4
I almost forgot to record my supermoon observations from May 4th; therefore, this set of observations is not in chronological order and does not contain some of the same sky objects as the night I am posting this. With that being said, the supermoon was fantastic! The moon looked bigger than usual, of course, but what I really enjoyed was the moonlight it provided. Even though it was night, the full moon reflected enough of the sun's light to illuminate my entire neighborhood. Unfortunately my pictures are not of good enough quality to upload here and the full moon hid any stars that night by outshining everything else. My night was spent gazing at the moon, and only the moon that night. If there was ever a night to become a lunatic, it was that night.
Total Hours observed = 2hrs
Between 8 PM-10PM on May.4,2012

No comments:

Post a Comment